- Adult Ages 19-61
- Senior Ages 62+
- Groups 6+ Adults or Seniors | Price per person
- Children 10-18 years old
Celebrity Tour Through Palm Springs
Our award-winning tour guides take you on an experience you will never forget. Our famous Celebrity Tour takes you through the city of Palm Springs, once known as “Hollywood’s Playground.”
Hop on our 36-passenger luxury charter bus and have a ball with our guides as you visit famous neighborhoods, legendary secret spots, and wondrous homes claimed by legendary stars like Frank Sinatra, Elizabeth Taylor, Sonny and Cher, Bob Hope, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Liberace, Nat King Cole, Dinah Shore Estate, and dozens more.
Key points about this tour:
- The Celebrity Tour takes you through the “Old Movie Colony,” Las Palmas, Racquet Club Estates, and others, viewing 50-60 homes along the way.
- Advance purchase required.
- 2.5 hours long
- Rated in the top 5% nationally, Celebrity Tours has lead Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley tours for more than 55 years.
|Location: Palm Springs||Duration: 2.5 Hours||Start time: 10 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.||Activity: luxury charter bus|
- GPS Address: 4741 E Palm Canyon Drive Suite B, Palm Springs, CA 92264
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes before your scheduled start time
- There is free parking available
- Gratuity is not included in the tour price. As a standard guideline, we have found the average to be $4 to $6 per person.
- No food is included – except for Coachella Valley’s “Best Date Shake!”
- Activity takes place rain or shine. There are no restrooms on the bus. You will have opportunities at the office and the midway point break to use the restroom.
- While in the desert, even in cooler temperatures, your body will exhaust fluids at a higher rate than normal. We advise that you bring water or purchase a water bottle from the office while checking in.
- Bring a camera and enjoy the sights. When taking photos from inside the coach, make sure the flash is off. The reflection of glass will create a whiteout effect.
- You may purchase food at the market where we stop at the beginning, and you can take it along with you on the tour.
Palm Springs’ most popular Celebrity Tour has been serving you, the guest, for more than 55 years. Celebrity Tours continues setting standards for entertainment, enlightenment, enjoyment, education, and enthusiasm.
The Grand Tour takes you through the “Old Movie Colony,” Las Palmas, Racquet Club Estates, as well as other secret locations, viewing some 50-60 homes along the way.
- See the area’s largest mushroom (maybe), the “House of Wax,” an air-conditioned “Dog House,” the “Gum House,” and “2 homes or 1,” a property guarded by “Transformers.”
- Enjoy the Coachella Valley’s “Best Date Shake” (compliments of Celebrity Tours).
- Impress your friends with the answers to “What female is tall and slender and always gets the dates?” or “Why couldn’t Frank Sinatra and Sonny Bono be buried in Palm Springs?” along with other fun trivia.
- Hear the stories of the Wind Energy Generators (windmills): How many? When? Why?
- Oh yeah, did we forget to mention stars’ homes and lots of them? In fact, we’ll see more than 50 during this 2.5-hour journey including the homes of Elvis, Liberace, Liz Taylor, Bob Hope, Marilyn Monroe, Linda Carter, Frank Sinatra, and so many more.
Mid-tour we will take you to one of our favorite secret spots for a quick stop and complimentary treat. The Windmill Market in Palm Springs is a local hot spot favorite of ours for proudly serving the best dates in the Coachella Valley, voted so by the people for the last three years. See views and snap photos of our windmills as we stop at the market for delicious complimentary date shakes.
Discover and learn the history of Palm Springs and our valley. Get the current Palm Springs news while you stroll around. What’s new? Where to go? What to do? Our tour guides will show you Palm Springs in a way you never thought possible. Do it the right way, book your experience with Palm Springs Celebrity Tours.